**Disclaimer**

All content belongs to its respective owner

Sunday 10 February 2013

Hatsune Miku wig

As with my Alois wig, I've had it since last year. It was one of the wigs in the parcel from the internet last year (along with Alois Cosplay, contact lens case and Alois wig), and was the only wig I cut myself except my Mikuo wig which was a terrible fail! :D
dA:http://acidlacedcupcakes.deviantart.com/art/Hatsune-Miku-Love-346100621

It was £11 from http://www.wig-supplier.com (yup I buy a lot from there XD), and it thick and a pretty color ((^u^)) At first it never got knotted, and was so pretty but now it's a pain in the ass! Keeps knotting, and it's terrible to try and comb out ((-_-;;)) But at least it's pretty :3

The wig is actually quite fabulous I must admit, despite how knotty it gets ((OvO)) - you get what you pay for, eh? Like my Alois wig it has that weird shine on pictures but not in real life, and the color is superb. I think it was a steal at the price I paid - I will take a full-body shot of how long it is at some point. It isn't as long as my old one, but it's an O.K. length I suppose, a bitch to dance in, but a good length. Also, the clips aren't as heavy as my last one but be careful if you're wearing them all day and all night to dance in - give your head a break at least once!~


2 comments:

  1. Great post! You are looking so beautiful and adorable. I LOVE wigs as a protective style and buy them from online store Elevate Styles as they are best in quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hatsune Miku became popular in the western countries. Well the wig's a bit stunning and makes up all of Miku's attractiveness. I would buy a high quality one with a casual texture, i guess from shops such as http://cosplaysushi.com would be great.

    ReplyDelete