**Disclaimer**

All content belongs to its respective owner

Sunday 10 February 2013

Alois Trancy Wig

Hello people of the internet. :3 My name is Kristi and this is my cosplay blog~~~ Be warned, I'm quite chubby and not exactly pretty or a pro at makeup so my cosplays suuuck. But here's my blog!
This post is about my Alois wig :3 I have had it for a while now (since before Xmas), but never bit the bullet to cut the fringe - I usually screw up whatever I try!~
dA: http://acidlacedcupcakes.deviantart.com/art/Make-me-feel-unreal-Alois-Trancy-353473423

So here are pictures~ :3
Half-assed attempt at being sexay in Alois cosplay... while my camera
went out of focus. ((-_-;;))
Okay so some stuff about the wiiiiig~ It was from http://www.wig-supplier.com (yes, you need to put the www. or it won't work) and cost me about £6? It's extremely thick and hard to work with especially as I would have preferred a thinner wig, but it feels fabulously realistic despite the odd shine it has. The color is a perfect blonde for Alois in my honest opinion, and the length is fine - I straightened a little bit of the curls at the bottom so as the wig looked a bit nicer, and it did ((^u^;;)) I'm happy it worked~ To get the wig to stay like that I used Schwarzkopf got2b glued hair spray (as you can see in the picture to your left) and the hair spray holds fabulously and smells truly divine - I use it on both my wigs and real hair~ ((^u^))~

I may do a review about got2b Glued, but I don't know yet. :3 Another note about the wig, is how scratchy it is... ((-_-;;)) I was lying on my friend as she said it was super scratchy - maybe that was the hairspray but I don't think so: my head does get itchy in this wig after a while, and that doesn't normally happen when I wear wigs. :c But you get what you pay for and this was a snap at £6. :3 It doesn't look particularly "male", but then again Alois is quite feminine so it doesn't really matter. I love the wig and love the color, the length, pretty much everything (especially the price ;))... 
Ignore mah double chiiiiin~~

Olé~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment